Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Castle Dorian [Full Version] [Download is now online!]
thomthom44 Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Castle Dorian [Full Version] [Download is now online!]

Thanks for the feedback, I realy apriciate it. But before I start I just want to make some things clear. This CS was firstly created to scare my friends, After I realised it became bigger then i tought I posted it almost a year back in its demo stage. Stopped creating it furthur becouse I tought it would not turn out so well. But after a few weeks I noticed more then 20 videos where created about the CS. That made me continue a bit further and stopped yet again and took almost 7 month's until I contuniued, Dont know why actualy. And all of a sudden I started using the editor again and for about 1 month i realy took all my efford to finish this CS. It was purely for fun and becouse I like to see people play it. I Must admit that I did not even like working on it anymore, It's you guys who made me continue. Im just 19 years old. So yeah. Scool,Work Ect. And this is actualy my first real project that i finished.

I never intended it to be super, Just fun to play. The main reason about it lacking puzzles and a better story is just becouse I did not want to work on it anymore so I released it earlier without some of the maps/events. It's not easy scripting, Mapping, Story writing all by my self. But I like doing things on my own. Maby in a few day's I will look at the CS Again and write down all my ideas and with your feedback to see what I can do. I'm not a mastermind you know haha.

Thank you for your time to look deeper in my CS, Not many people will give me so much (And correct) feedback.
11-21-2012, 01:58 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Castle Dorian [Full Version] [Download is now online!] - by thomthom44 - 11-21-2012, 01:58 AM