The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Level Editor Help Level editor won't set a sound entity to a sound element
felixmole Offline

Threads: 7
Level editor won't set a sound entity to a sound element

It's me again. I tried to place some sound points in the level editor, but it seems it will not let me select a sound. When I click the "..." button to choose a file, I can see the list. When I've selected a file and clicked "Load", it doesn't appear in the field (it remains blank). Same when I type the entity name by hand, it disappears as soon as I hit the enter key (unless the entity name given is invalid).

After saving my work, I also checked my map with a text editor. The sound elements are still there, but the field SoundEntityFile="" is empty. If I fill them in directly from the text editor it works fine when playing the map on amnesia, but they get all emptied as soon as I open the map with the level editor.

Any input? Undecided
01-11-2013, 07:28 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Level editor won't set a sound entity to a sound element - by felixmole - 01-11-2013, 07:28 PM