Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haunted by Ghosts
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: Haunted by Ghosts

Just completed it. Really creative and pretty nice overall.

What I mostly liked:

Spoiler below!

Intro was nicely done no negative things to say here.. Outside environment was kind of poorly executed I mean houses are really nice but this area is pretty big and annoying to find one rock.. I was stuck here a long time and got frustrated like 20 minutes then found that freaking rock. Make more rocks near by where is that mansion where player have to enter.

Secondly I liked how you made that mansion using really unique assets and this was my first time how nicely they fit in decoration walls, floors, detailing stuff.. Later on I was really surprised how much effort you put in the Good mansion / Bad mansion part. I really liked that and was terrified whole time while walking Bad mansion areas.

Later on... I reached sewers and one of your rooms has really poorly made mapping because some walls here doesn't fit and are misplaced and I see through some of the walls. Maybe fix those..

Overall ending was pretty badly executed because there are nothing special I mean there are two endings which is nice, but I expected a lot more! Because I really liked beginning and those nightmare sequences..

However I liked scares no cheap ones, you build atmosphere nicely at the begin but immersion brokes when first monster spawn so early.. I remove that and make something else..

Storytelling is meh... average.. voice acting is okay using french voice acting.

Overall: There are flaws, but small ones.. this story was really great. Great job!

Verdict: 7.2 / 10 - Decent Tongue

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2013, 11:12 AM by HumiliatioN.)
04-19-2013, 11:12 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Haunted by Ghosts - by MatiCekuriel - 04-18-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: Haunted by Ghosts - by str4wberrypanic - 04-18-2013, 10:07 PM
RE: Haunted by Ghosts - by MatiCekuriel - 04-19-2013, 06:52 AM
RE: Haunted by Ghosts - by Romulator - 04-19-2013, 10:26 AM
RE: Haunted by Ghosts - by HumiliatioN - 04-19-2013, 11:12 AM
RE: Haunted by Ghosts - by wubwub - 04-21-2013, 11:46 PM
RE: Haunted by Ghosts - by DnALANGE - 04-23-2013, 12:52 PM