The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoiler Grunt in Storage room leaves after getting rods?
satsun Offline

Threads: 6
Grunt in Storage room leaves after getting rods?

Looking at the map on this page it says that there are four Grunts in Storage. When I picked up the two rods I heard that Grunt appear so I hid and waited. After it was clear I went out and noticed that now the door was open where the number 2 Grunt was supposed to be. I didn't check to see if it was actually there before but the door was definitely closed and the screaming noises of that girl were coming from there.

Is the Grunt that you hear after picking up the rods the same Grunt that was in the room next to where the pigs were hanging? I'm assuming it walked out of that room and down the hall. I would have liked to have checked except I'm a wuss.

Courage is an appropriate avatar picture here.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2013, 05:52 PM by satsun.)
06-05-2013, 05:51 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Grunt in Storage room leaves after getting rods? - by satsun - 06-05-2013, 05:51 PM