The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Account banned for invalid reason.
restoreaccount Offline

Threads: 1
Account banned for invalid reason.

Hello, Wapez here.Today, Saturday June 29th, I got banned from the Frictional Games forums somewhere between 13:00 and 16:00. The information that I was provided with was:
"Your forum account is currently banned. Ban reason: Multiple Accounts: Zatchie, Jurasbatas, Wapez"
 Now the thing is, only the Wapez account is mine. Zatchie and Jurasbatas are my friends, working in the same developing team: http://www.frunkenproductions.com/
 I'm not sure what may have caused the moderator to believe all the accounts were mine, but I'm guessing it might be because our computers are currently connected to the same internet and router. If that's all it takes to ban three accounts, something is wrong.
It was also a huge pain in the ass to create this thread, since every computer connected to our internet is banned, and so is 2 of our phones. So I had to get Zatchie's phone, turn off wifi and register this account, and finally confirm the e-mail.
 We were having a LAN, working on our Full Conversion for Amnesia, and a big part of our work is about being active on the forums, to announce, discuss and help/get helped. This ban is going to be a major pushback for us, since even if we get back our accounts anytime soon, we couldn't access them during the time we needed them the most. During the LAN. We hope not only to get our accounts back, but also a clarification.
Thanks in advance,
- Wapez
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2013, 05:59 PM by plutomaniac.)
06-29-2013, 05:41 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Account banned for invalid reason. - by restoreaccount - 06-29-2013, 05:41 PM