Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Luis, 2008-07-31, "HPL Level Editor Milestone 2: (Static) Objects in Space"
Luis Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 19
RE: Luis, 2008-07-31, "HPL Level Editor Milestone 2: (Static) Objects in Space"

Hehe, thanks for the comments. Now for the answers.

@WindexGlow:
0. My avatar: Some spanish cartoon named Enjuto Mojamuto. Not really 70s Tongue.

1. Well, there will be some sets, cannot tell how many and how varied at this point, but they should be varied enough to keep any map from becoming boring. Of course you can add your own wall sets if you feel like getting your hands dirty.

2. They will be similar to walls.

3. Don't think so, the aim is to keep the editor as simple as possible.

4. Same as 3.

5. I'd say users who have rarely/never used a model editor, I mean, it should be quite simple to create a map.

6. Can't really tell at the moment, as there is no such thing as a complete feature list right now.

7. Right now there is some entity cloning tool, which can duplicate single entities and groups. This fits more in the next update, so I will not go into much detail now Smile As for the math equation thingy, I don't think I really got you, so if you please.. Smile

@nackidno: I haven't used Valve Hammer Editor, just checked it a bit, and I don't think it's gonna be that similar. I know these screenshots aren't really showing much, so I will aim to post some videos in future updates.

EOF
08-04-2008, 05:09 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread