The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Lit up by a monitor
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
Lit up by a monitor

Hi friends.

My dad just told me that there is a debate about whether it's good or not sitting in front of a computer most of the time.
The debate was going on about what happens when you don't get much contact with physical* people.

*Someone present in front of you

What happens?
Do we get asocial and slowly cry ourselves to sleep everynight until depression kills us...?
Do we become resistant, and change life cyclus, only to stay up at night?
What happens?

I myself am sitting most of the time by the computer. Usually I come home from school, then do my homework and ends the day by playing videogames or level editing in Amnesia the Dark Descent.
At this time I'm also Skyping with the friends I have.

It should be said that I'm not the most social person in school. I usually keep my own business, but I'm not afraid of being confronted, talking to classmates that I know of or say something in class.
I am shy when it comes to strangers though. It's hard to start a friendship to someone when being shy. Right now I have one or two guys that I look at as my actual friends.
Others are either classmates, past actual friends that I'm not seeing anymore because of distance and people that i know who are.

I'm not bad in school. I'm actually one of the best in my class (That's how I look see myself at least), because most of those in my class aren't doing homework or being lazy in school.
I haven't had a single day off in school because of sickness last year.
I'm neither overweight or underweight, and I bike 12 kilometres every schoolday.
(Sorry for the introduction of my life... Hi)

My only problem is probably my social life.

So what are you thoughts on this?
Any tips?
Tips like, "Just go out and talk to some strangers!", are pretty hard to follow.

I hope all of you are better than me Smile

Trying is the first step to success.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2013, 05:58 PM by FlawlessHappiness.)
09-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Lit up by a monitor - by FlawlessHappiness - 09-03-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Lit up by a monitor - by The chaser - 09-03-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Lit up by a monitor - by FlawlessHappiness - 09-03-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: Lit up by a monitor - by The chaser - 09-03-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: Lit up by a monitor - by FlawlessHappiness - 09-03-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: Lit up by a monitor - by DavidS - 09-03-2013, 09:25 PM
RE: Lit up by a monitor - by FlawlessHappiness - 09-04-2013, 07:01 AM
RE: Lit up by a monitor - by Peci - 09-04-2013, 10:46 AM
RE: Lit up by a monitor - by FlawlessHappiness - 09-04-2013, 12:48 PM