The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Clarification on monetization policy
Sloloem Offline

Threads: 1
Question  Clarification on monetization policy

Hey all, I've been posting Let's Play videos of a machine for pigs playthrough to youtube, which was just a straight playthrough. I'd currently like to post another series which plays through the game much more slowly, reading out and discussing the story significance of all the notes and other major points like the phone calls and such. I'd like to monetize the videos and put post-roll ads on them. I'm well aware of Frictional's fairly liberal monetization policy, and I clearly attribute the game to Frictional and the chinese room in every video, however on the existing series youtube is giving me a hell of a time monetizing many of the videos. I've gone through several steps providing links to many forum posts where others have asked about Frictional's policy and been told by moderators that it's fully allowed as long as they attribute the game. But Youtube is not accepting any of this, so I'm wondering if maybe I could get an explicit confirmation for me on my channel (BETVShows) that I could monetize these videos. And then I can provide them with links and screen shots.

Thank you!
10-07-2013, 11:20 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Clarification on monetization policy - by Sloloem - 10-07-2013, 11:20 PM