Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelter is done and ready to be played by you!
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: Shelter is done and ready to be played by you!

Sorry but I was hugely disappointed as experienced and fast amnesia player. I finished this story 10-15 minutes. Everything is just so empty, I'll get it that you have to make "Big areas and just big castle what to explore free-roam style" but It doesnt work if it's just boring to play and repetitive just wonder around on the darkness and searching something.

Spoiler below!

Shortly I didn't like the mapping because it was way too rushed, quickly maded just no effort on detailing the corridors or any hallway where I walked or runned. You must always fill stuff to make mapping decent so players can enjoy how much effort creator has maded to make everything feel enjoyable to play. You didn't succeeded at all, but this is why I'm telling these negative points to just improve your story and just helping you after all. Big Grin There are few areas I was little worried and scared, but overall it was just boring entertainment and really short.

Well.. it was nice to try something little new "Free-roam style, but you have to success if you want to players like your mod with this style" just saying.

But I liked storywriting and those notes what I found, that was quite interesting and give little atmospheric feeling to play, but mapping is just not good at all.

Just improve and add a lot of detailing and play other mods how they create things and made every hallway / corridor / outdoor areas decent and just looking really good. Don't give up I see some potential here, but it wasn't enough to satisfy me. Sorry.

Overall I liked the whole idea, but doesn't reach my expectations. I expected so much more - 3/10

Good luck with your next project if you are gonna make one. Smile

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2013, 01:10 AM by HumiliatioN.)
12-11-2013, 01:09 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shelter is done and ready to be played by you! - by HumiliatioN - 12-11-2013, 01:09 AM