Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How can I kill the infected enemies?
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13
RE: How can I kill the infected enemies?

(01-26-2009, 04:18 PM)graykin Wrote:
(01-24-2009, 04:45 AM)jamhaw Wrote: They should have had guns, but no good ammunition! You could use the butt of the gun as a last ditch weapon, you would only need to hit the infected a few dozen times on the head while he is strangling you! It would not really hurt the atmosphere to have that in my view although perhaps some of the infected could have working weapons.

I dunno, I thought the pickaxes some of them were wielding worked well enough to me! Big Grin:

But as for the guns thing, I think them being carried off is realistic enough. I mean, when the military base got closed down, guns can be expensive to make and produce, especially since those guns can be used elsewhere, right? And when the Archaic moseys on down to Greenland in the area--well, they're researchers, not Rambos-in-training. Why would they have a plethora of guns on them?

Because they are the Archaic, a supersecret organisation dealing with paranormal or alien threats that possibly could whipe out entire humanity?

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
01-26-2009, 06:45 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread