The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creative Maps! - What YOU Want to See!
MsHannerBananer Offline

Threads: 34
Creative Maps! - What YOU Want to See!

So! Because I lack any further creativity that diverges from what area's I already have in my full conversion, I need a few more area's that are unique, and bring something new to what I have!

I know that a lot of people won't answer, especially if they're mod developers and want to save their creative idea's for themselves, but I'm asking anyway!

My custom story is set in an advanced underground facility/laboratory (yeah yeah, it's been done before, don't remind me). What kind of area's would you like to see in it that are unique, and aren't completely impossible to do? Big Grin

Throw some idea's my way! This is for the benefit of my potential players just as much as it's for my benefit. Smile

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2014, 04:23 AM by MsHannerBananer.)
07-02-2014, 04:23 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Creative Maps! - What YOU Want to See! - by MsHannerBananer - 07-02-2014, 04:23 AM