Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How can you possibly enjoy Penumbra?!
jssi03 Offline

Threads: 3
RE: How can you possibly enjoy Penumbra?!

TimothyTanks...

To get past the dog/dogs in the corridor's is to either distract them with some noise in the opposite direction or if you find beef jerky (very helpful indeed) just place it down some where close to its route (these dogs have routes and will follow them back and forth). One VERY scary moment is near the beggining of the mine shaft HAHAHA scared the crap out of me but I LOVE IT! YES! I LOVE IT HAHAHA! What was it? When you enter one of the rooms in the mine area the dog FOLLOWS YOU! and when you leave the room he still follows you well actually he just goes from one route to the next. I played on easy and let me tell all easy does is make you live longer by a little. The suspence and horrer and story combined make it the BEST horrer game I have ever played. Well actually I should say games cause I got the whole collection of Penumbra and love them all. Still have to beat Black Plague, having some technical issues it may be Steam's fault I don't know but for those interested in knowing what it is I posted in the technical forums here.

I really LOVE the regenerating health I do not know if this is true for other difficulties but it is great.

P.S. The really FUN and horrifying part is trying to trap them! It is hard but rewarding. After the mine shaft you will clearly see you have the ability to do so. So get back on and have a go at it.
06-07-2009, 09:02 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread