Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue: I simply refuse to use the stun gun on any robot in Delta
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2
RE: Issue: I simply refuse to use the stun gun on any robot in Delta

I think the biggest problem with Sirandar's complaint is that it is completely consistent with the world and dilemma facing you at that point in the story to need a chip that you can only obtain from robots that are presenting dubious signs of sentience.

It's believable and even likely that Simon would find himself in this situation, and to demand that God/the devs magically create an alternate path that is soothing to your moral sensibilities is something that Simon might feel at that time. But in both cases it would be a miracle, and realistically you are going to have to deal with the cards you've been dealt.

Sirandar and Simon can sit in the sand until their battery drains, but they're betraying everyone on the ARK who is depending on them. You're still a villain if you don't stun the robots, Sirandar. You're a killer.
09-26-2015, 08:21 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue: I simply refuse to use the stun gun on any robot in Delta - by hollowleviathan - 09-26-2015, 08:21 PM