Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Does anyone know how to create enemies from statues (armor, deformed man, etc.)?
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: Does anyone know how to create enemies from statues (armor, deformed man, etc.)?

Since you already got a finished object, you'll only need to rig it. (NOTE I'm using Blender so it may be different)

Now I haven't seen the model in Blender yet, but I'll assume, and this is probably wrong, that the jointed parts like the elbows, knees, etc would be joined with the main body, and as such you'll need to remove them from the Parent body.

After that you would want to create bones and joints according the model build and attach them to the object with the Parent and Child thing.

You animate them with the timeline. Export them, then go to the ModelEditor to check it out. Assign some sounds and stuff.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
11-01-2015, 08:15 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anyone know how to create enemies from statues (armor, deformed man, etc.)? - by PutraenusAlivius - 11-01-2015, 08:15 AM