Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

$18 on Frictional Games Store and only $16 on STEAM
TheBigDawg Offline

Threads: 0
RE: $18 on Frictional Games Store and only $16 on STEAM

(09-04-2010, 08:11 AM)jens Wrote: We have had as low as 50% discount on Amnesia in our store. We do not set the price for the discount in other stores and did not know Steam would go for 20%. Steam has been really supportive with the release, getting the demo up in time and starting to take pre-orders. So we did not want to go and cry that they had 10% more discount and even more important, we could not image that the option for people to get the game cheaper would be something to complain about.

So sorry about that, we do the best we can and what we think is right, but I think it is safe to say we have our hands full, and going down into the details to notice and control everything is impossible for us.

Thanks for the reply, and YOU HAD A 50% DISCOUNT? God, I wish I had known about it then. Bah, being poor sucks.

(09-04-2010, 08:58 AM)MulleDK19 Wrote: Are you kidding me?!? 2 dollars? That's like.. 10 kroner, lol.
If you're jobless and 2 dollars make a difference, then why did you buy the game?

(09-04-2010, 09:38 AM)CoolKakashi Wrote: Tongue Why you cry about 2$? If you are a real Fan, you would buy it twice only to support the devs! Wink

While I can't speak for anyone else, the two USD difference is more me facepalming at not waiting.

Like, it's not THAT big a deal, but, you never know, I could run into a financial crisis someday and be two dollars short of saving my life, and it'll be because of this.

...riiiiight. Tongue
09-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: $18 on Frictional Games Store and only $16 on STEAM - by TheBigDawg - 09-04-2010, 05:39 PM