The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Random Monster Spawns? (Spoilers)
Adeno Offline

Threads: 8
Random Monster Spawns? (Spoilers)

Hi there! Anyway, while I was streaming the game on justin tv for some friends to watch while I played, I got to the place that's kinda bluegreen in color. It's the place where it connects to four places, actually it's near the end of the game where there's magic electricity blocking your way in one of the rooms.

Anyway, as I went in for the first time in that bridge area and a flashback memory played, I spotted a monster/zombie walking around. It saw me while the flashback was still playing. I tried to run but the flashback forced me to move slowly. I managed to hide behind some broken pillars and looked at the wall so I wouldn't see the monster.

One of the guys watching me was surprised and said he never had a monster spawn in front of him during that part of the game.

The question is, are there really random monster spawns in the game?

09-09-2010, 08:04 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Random Monster Spawns? (Spoilers) - by Adeno - 09-09-2010, 08:04 AM
RE: Random Monster Spawns? (Spoilers) - by jens - 09-09-2010, 08:45 AM
RE: Random Monster Spawns? (Spoilers) - by Adeno - 09-09-2010, 09:11 AM
RE: Random Monster Spawns? (Spoilers) - by jens - 09-09-2010, 02:08 PM