The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Desynced" - SOMA Music Video
oversoul53 Offline

Threads: 3
Video  "Desynced" - SOMA Music Video

Hey guys, new to forum. Huge huge HUGE fan of SOMA. My all time favorite horror game.

With the help of a friend I made a music video. He watched my Let's Play of it (found here, if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...6NRdGKEFZ_) and loved it so much he was inspired to make an instrumental track called "Desynced", which, I feel embraces the robotic tone of SOMA while at the same time emphasizing the beauty of the ocean. Also, the beat perfectly matches the screen pulsating when enemies are near.

So I played the game a second time, recorded all the footage (with the PS4 capture feature) and edited it into this fan-made music video

If you're interested... please enjoy Smile

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/7CMWp8aTTWU[/video]

SOMA will always have a special place in my heart because it was my first REAL Let's Play, and run-and-hide horror games are my fave, but SOMA's psychological horror just left a HUGE impression on my soul. I lie awake at night sometimes and just think about the "what ifs" that game portrays. A fate worse than death... *shudder*

The only other horror game I was this head over heels for was Outlast, but for different reasons.
04-22-2016, 06:12 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
"Desynced" - SOMA Music Video - by oversoul53 - 04-22-2016, 06:12 AM
RE: "Desynced" - SOMA Music Video - by Kurton - 04-22-2016, 07:52 AM
RE: "Desynced" - SOMA Music Video - by WALP - 04-22-2016, 08:17 AM