Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
DELETED
vanjavk Offline

Threads: 5
RE: My "Escape The Room" map, actually rooms...

(09-27-2010, 12:35 AM)Hannibal Wrote: I'm sorry, I didn't enjoy your custom story very much. I'm not sure whether this is the sort of feedback you want, but I will seek to explain why which may help you improve it.

+ A disappearing monster breaks the game rules without any reason.
+ No plot or storyline to immerse me in the experience.
+ No puzzle to wrap my brain around.
+ "Outside" was just a big white room with suite of armor.
+ I'm not sure whether I finished your custom story or not--in the intro you hint at no clear ending. I found 2 unusable keys, had 2 monster encounters, and stacked boxes to get into the overhead area. I opened every drawer, threw every object, etc. If I *DID* finish your level, some ending info would be great. If I *DIDN'T* finish your level then a memento or journal note hint would be nice.
ending of story is when you get locked in the room and monsters kill you. And one key opens ceiling when you pick it. other 2 are for door that get lock when step near it and other one is for "exit" i wanted to add a note and a ending but i don't know script very well, this is my first map next will be much better.

vanjavk
09-27-2010, 08:23 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
DELETED - by vanjavk - 09-26-2010, 09:00 AM
RE: My "Escape The Room" map, actually rooms... - by vanjavk - 09-27-2010, 08:23 AM
RE: DELETED - by Dicemaster - 11-19-2010, 01:36 AM