The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flashlight keeps turning off, and health regenerates ?
cantremember Offline

Threads: 29
Flashlight keeps turning off, and health regenerates ?

It took me a while to notice, but Simon's flashlight gradually gets dimmer and dimmer, and then turns itself off.

It's an inconvenience because sometimes it's very dim and you gotta toggle it to get the full brightness again. But also when I'm hiding from proxies, the light turns itself off and not only I'm in the dark but the proxy hears it Big Grin

Also does anyone know the exact mechanics of how the health works ? After being hit, the hurt effect disappears but does that also mean Simon is gradually healed without WAU flowers?
In Amnesia for instance Daniel always gradually healed by himself, but not to the maximum level, only Laundanum did that. Also does a WAU flower always heal you to the max or does it heal you a specific amount, (again, like laundanum)
08-07-2017, 08:31 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Flashlight keeps turning off, and health regenerates ? - by cantremember - 08-07-2017, 08:31 AM