Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Steam version of Penumbra - Black Plague : Crash at first level.
Unregistered

Not Solved RE: Steam version of Penumbra - Black Plague : Crash at first level.

(06-04-2018, 08:14 PM)jackdoe Wrote: It seems that you need disable optimizations (option -O0) when building the mesa packages, otherwise the game crashes at the vice.

Hi jackdoe, maybe you can help me. Mesa 18.2.0 is now in Arch's official repositories but the game still crashes at the vice (using LLVM v6.0.1 though).

I also tried to build mesa-git + lib32-mesa-git (18.3.0) from AUR but building the dependencies failed after hours so I removed the make dependencies and just used LLVM v6 instead of v8. That worked but now the game still crashes at the mentioned point. The building process uses meson, and I added optimization options like so just in case:

export CC="gcc -m32 -O0"
  export CXX="g++ -m32 -O0"

Do you have any tips / ideas? Did you disable any in-game graphic options? Should I just wait for LLVM 7.x to reach Arch's official repos or won't that make a difference either?

You are my last hope as devs don't seem to be very active about this issue :-c
09-24-2018, 10:34 PM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam version of Penumbra - Black Plague : Crash at first level. - by Guest - 09-24-2018, 10:34 PM