Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What would you do if you were in Daniel's position?
kailip Offline

Threads: 4
RE: What would you do if you were in Daniel's position?

(04-09-2011, 08:28 PM)Redeemer Wrote: Well first I'd get totally hammered on all of the wine in the castle. Then I would go through the castle just like Daniel, only I wouldn't be so scared because I'd think all of the monsters and weird stuff are just the effects of the booze. Since I wouldn't be scared to face a monster, I could steal an axe from one of the suits of armor against the walls and kill ALL of the monsters in the castle in my drunken stupor. Then when the alcohol finally wears off and I realize it was all real and realize I'm so awesome for defeating all the monsters in the castle, I can just take the castle for myself. Then I can host a party with a few hundred random people and hire a bunch of people to repair the castle and be my servants and soldiers. Then I can tell them the story I just told you and they'd be all, "WOW UR TOTALLY AWESOME," and I'd be all "Yes."

That is so full of win
06-13-2011, 07:19 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you do if you were in Daniel's position? - by kailip - 06-13-2011, 07:19 PM