Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

SUPER!!! Some advices for Ep 2
kosta081287
Unregistered

RE: SUPER!!! Some advices for Ep 2

The game was really interesting i not even once i used the forums help except on the code with the radio it was frastrating,i knew what to do just couldn't figure out the beeps,the only thing which sucked about the game was the combat,i mean those dogs were so boring and i din't even use dyinimate on mobs becouse its too slow.....you should make it esier to hit the dog or if you hit the dog make him fall after every hit becouse whats the point ot hit the dog if he hits you...i used same tactics all the game jump on a box or a barrel and sit on the nest while attacking the dog lol,there was even a part in game where the chimical room and lake that i din't have barrel near me so i went to a section erlier to drag with me a barrelll LOL....still change it in some way and the beef jurk does work but not quite oftenyou gotta be out of site while the dog come nears it,and about the steam i used it only once and again to get the dog inside i had to drop a jerk beef inside lol and wait till he get in

except that its the second game that made me feel curies and craving for more at the ending the first one was call of cthulhu.......
04-03-2007, 08:31 PM

Messages In This Thread
SUPER!!! Some advices for Ep 2 - by vorob - 04-01-2007, 05:37 PM