Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

SUPER!!! Some advices for Ep 2
242 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: SUPER!!! Some advices for Ep 2

I agree that the first episode is great.

Atmosphere and gameplay-wise It reminds me lowest levels of Arx Fatalis very much. Creepy, very involving, great puzzles and decent amount of sneaking.  

Pity that reviews so far haven't appraise the game as it deserves. For me it's like 90 out of 100, but some (idiot) reviewers gave it like 60-70. What they appreciate instead? Crap like D3. I just feel myself pissed off after I read some reviews. Good that the team is quite independent and small (I think) and can afford evolve the game whatever they like without needing to please "general public" to feed enormous quantity of gameindustry's leeches around actual developers.

Now my suggestions.

For Episode Two I would like to see a bit more larger and not so linear maps. Being a large fan of puzzles, I'd like even more complex puzzles, I think they are a bit too obvious in Episode One. Also, more variety of emenies with different behaviours and tactics to overcome them wouldn't hurt. Keep good amount of sneaking too and of course keep that creepy atmosphere and feeling of coming danger! Sometimes it's about as creepy as Silent Hill series.
Maybe optional objectives or optional areas?

Well, whatever you decide for Ep2, thanks for Ep1 very much!
04-05-2007, 10:45 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
SUPER!!! Some advices for Ep 2 - by vorob - 04-01-2007, 05:37 PM