The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

i looking for horror games for inspiration...
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
i looking for horror games for inspiration...

hi there! i made this thread so people might share whit me some scary games for inspiration to my amnesia custom story...

so horror games i have already played: Amnesia the dark descent (including many custom stories), i played the Penumbra demo, Dead space, Dead space 2 (not that scary but whatever)... and right now i am playing F.E.A.R (hell i thought this game was scary! even minecraft gave me heart attacks that F.E.A.R could only wish to give me!) but some people say the story is very good and the sequel is much scarier so i'll keep playing it for now...

games i am looking forward to try: The Silent hill games, as many say it is the scariest games ever made...

and it is kinda it for now Tongue yeah not exactly the largest list of horror games ever but it is my list so... do you know eny other horror games that you think i should try?
06-21-2011, 05:45 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
i looking for horror games for inspiration... - by Danny Boy - 06-21-2011, 05:45 PM