The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

A true opinion from the Frictional Games community
Funman Offline

Threads: 10
A true opinion from the Frictional Games community

So, I played Amnesia, found it to be the scariest game in existence, and decided that I should look into Penumbra. So I did. I played Overture and Black Plague, and found them mostly ok, but with some holes and things that could be improved. Still great, though, awesome story and everything. The reason I didn't like them as much though, I suspect, is that because I played Amnesia first, I was used to higher quality and bigger scares, so when I switched to Penumbra, I wasn't satisfied as much. This leads me to believe that people who played Penumbra first, think of it as a classic that can't be beat, and like it better than Amnesia, while people who played Amnesia first like it better because it is of higher quality, so to speak.

Now, I'm not dissing Penumbra or anything, they were great games, but I want to ask this question to the Frictional Games community: Which game/series of games is better/scarier, Amneisa or Penumbra?

Also, I've played Requiem a bit, but it doesn't look too promising to me :/
07-14-2011, 01:10 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
A true opinion from the Frictional Games community - by Funman - 07-14-2011, 01:10 AM