The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choppyness, no hud, strange lines (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE)
metalhead520 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Choppyness, no hud, strange lines (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE)

My system is as follows:

Q6600 quad core
gtx 570
4gb ram
1000 watt power supply

Now that the specs are out of the way, wth is the problem haha. Ive been playing the game just fine until the latest patch. Ive tried everything I can think of including: turning off windows aero, lowering all settings in game, verifying game cache defragmenting hard drive. I don't know what else to do, the game is unplayable now. When I go into the main room leading to the laborator and wine cellar the hud disappears, flickers back on, disappears, all when im moving around...etc. Anyone else having this problem and if you fixed it how did you do so? I really wanted to play another play through with my new headphones but cant. Please help so I can get back to being freaked out again haha. I love this game :-)
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2011, 11:32 AM by plutomaniac.)
08-18-2011, 08:03 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Choppyness, no hud, strange lines (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE) - by metalhead520 - 08-18-2011, 08:03 AM