Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Released]First Custom Story, DeathIsComing
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48
RE: First Custom Story, DeathIsComing

(10-30-2011, 07:47 AM)Laurensman Wrote: Okay, So i got amnesia and beat it, then saw that you can create your own custom storys. So i got the hpl tools, and mind you, I had no idea how to code c++. I know java. But I managed to teach myself some c++. So I am working on my custom story called, DeathIsComing.

Its still in progress, so what I wanted to know, is if anyone wants to beta test it for me to give me some ideas and find bugs. I played it myself, but i want someone else's perspective on it. Just to see if i coded good enough for it to be released soon.It still is not done. It's almost there, so it wont be long until you guy's and girls can play this custom story.

Also when i do release it, dont put me down for bad coding because remember i had no idea how to code c++.So everything may not be exact.But so far i tested it and it seems pretty good. So i just need a few beta testers.

If your interested, post on here and ill message you and give you the dl link for the custom story.And also, if anyone is interested in helping me code a little better, like improving the scares a bit, You will be included in the storys credits and everything. So if you are interested, just post and say so.

Thanks.
I can test if you want. And the scripting language is Angelscript, not C++ (Although very similar)

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2011, 07:51 AM by flamez3.)
10-30-2011, 07:50 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Custom Story, DeathIsComing - by flamez3 - 10-30-2011, 07:50 AM