Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

A little request to developers on endings
anthonydraco Offline

Threads: 2
RE: A little request to developers on endings

Does anyone who make any suggestion can gaurantee anything? That said, do you know for certain that it's not gonna help? You ask about the difference: The difference is player's opinions on the end product affect sales, while the developers' opinions matter during the production. So when they're done working on it and decide to sell, player's opinions have the say. If you're asking if our opinion is better, we don't know, but nor do you, and nor do they.

Despite some mistake concerning your identity, I've already answered your questions. "It's up to [them] to decide to cover us or not, and it's up to [them] to do it while not losing those who already like [their] current course of decision." Some of us speak what we wish. And so what if we "merely want [our] very own ending to be implemented instead of what creator had in mind and already satisfied many"? Did it make any suggestion suddenly bad? Of course, we suggest things we want to see. Also, I didn't suggest my "very own ending." You're wrong on that account. I asked for a bit more. And even if you were right, I could still suggest it. Some people just took it personally.

I'd like to repeat a bit more: "But I think that what we suggested here are based on the premise that [they] could cover our wishes too and the game would've satisfied a few more of us/a few of us more if you do, not on the premise that what we say is better." (I should've replaced "would have" with "might have" or "could have," or maybe I should've used both of the latter two. Forgive my English.)
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2011, 01:20 PM by anthonydraco.)
11-13-2011, 12:53 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A little request to developers on endings - by anthonydraco - 11-13-2011, 12:53 PM