Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Announcement "Oh Silent Night" * A Full-Conversion Christmas Special * - DOWNLOAD WITHIN
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32
RE: "Oh Silent Night" * A Full-Conversion Christmas Special *

(12-18-2011, 03:11 AM)Statyk Wrote:
(12-18-2011, 03:02 AM)Rapture Wrote: That looks painful, holding a candlestick by your thumb the whole time!

Love the Menu, do we get presents at the end of the story? Smile
You don't know how bad I would like to make animations to fix that >> but I don't have the time. =P

Quote:this looks amazing! i have one question tho, how did u make the PS of snowfall that large, and that non-laggy? ive tried making the particle effect normal to environments, but it just looks horrible... the snow falls coordinatedly and simultaneously downwards. any help? ^^
Thanks for the comment! =] It's actually a bunch of particles, of a repeated image of snowflakes, descending slowly. I spread multiple PS throughout and it looks like it's snowing. would you like the particle system?

i think you gave me a link for one of my projects a while back. the snowfall pile n all that stuff. it was awesome! though i found that when i had alot of particles, they would fall coordinated down with the same speed n all that(also it would lagg a shitload :S). any possible way that you could perhaps teach me how to make it look more natural? ^^
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2011, 03:14 AM by Mine Turtle.)
12-18-2011, 03:13 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Oh Silent Night" * A Full-Conversion Christmas Special * - by Mine Turtle - 12-18-2011, 03:13 AM