Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Announcement "Oh Silent Night" * A Full-Conversion Christmas Special * - DOWNLOAD WITHIN
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32
RE: "Oh Silent Night" * A Full-Conversion Christmas Special *

(12-18-2011, 03:15 AM)Statyk Wrote:
Quote:i think you gave me a link for one of my projects a while back. the snowfall pile n all that stuff. it was awesome! though i found that when i had alot of particles, they would fall coordinated down with the same speed n all that(also it would lagg a shitload :S). any possible way that you could perhaps teach me how to make it look more natural? ^^

I don't understand what the problem is O.o
it REALLY laggs my computer, and the playing through of the story. the snow falls from the particle system very un naturally, making it look sketchy. the problem is that im wondering if i could increase the size of the particle system to make it less laggy. if not then could you please tell me how you got the snow in that picture to look natural, seeing the snow falls only 3 metres before despawning and respawning.
i guess not... :S
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2011, 03:28 AM by Mine Turtle.)
12-18-2011, 03:18 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Oh Silent Night" * A Full-Conversion Christmas Special * - by Mine Turtle - 12-18-2011, 03:18 AM