Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How did you guys find out about Amnesia and/or Penumbra ?
Carrna Offline

Threads: 0
RE: How did you guys find out about Amnesia and/or Penumbra ?

At first a friend's friend showed me Amnesia's official trailer. I was interested in it already back then, but I forgot it for some time. I rarely get excited because of new games nowadays since most of them are just boring. Or I've become a picky little whiner who wants more from a game than neat graphics.

Then I noticed an Amnesia meme in DA made by an artist I'm watching. She managed to make it look both scary and fun at the same time. And then I bumped into the WHAT THE F**K video which was the last thing that made me try the demo. While playing it I was so happy: the first horror game ever I could actually play. My aiming and combat skills - even in games - are just really crappy so sneaking, hiding and running were like a true calling. Big Grin

After beating the demo I bought the game. When I had played Amnesia I started to look for more info about Frictional Games. Found out they had made other games as well called Penumbras. Bought them right away and haven't regretted.

~
01-07-2012, 08:41 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: How did you guys find out about Amnesia and/or Penumbra ? - by Carrna - 01-07-2012, 08:41 AM