Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Work in progress Full Conversion Mod: "Better Asleep" - In need of a small team
Mooserider Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Full Conversion Mod: "Better Asleep" - In need of a small team

(05-07-2012, 04:23 PM)darkadders Wrote: id probably update the menu screen. i can see the end of the plane.

Do you mean to the top or to the left? Because at the top the path is supposed to be curving the right way again, and the left part has been edited c:

(05-07-2012, 04:52 PM)Acies Wrote: Inception inspired. If you plan on making maps look like that I suggest that you import the models into a modeling program, then export as one mesh. Then simply rotate the whole thing once you want to "walk up the wall" - cool yes! :>

I don't know how I'd go about doing that but I'll look it up; that's a good idea Big Grin

(05-08-2012, 05:51 AM)Damascus Wrote: I'm pretty busy enough with my own custom story, but I've always wanted to try my hand at designing some surreal maps.

I probably won't be able to be a full-time mapper, but I could happily offer concepts or assist someone in mapping.

That's fine, I'll take what I can get Wink It's more just ideas for maps that are really needed.

Working on a FC: "Don't Let Go "
05-08-2012, 01:07 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full Conversion Mod: "Better Asleep" - In need of a small team - by Mooserider - 05-08-2012, 01:07 PM