Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I have to nag you about stereoscopic amnesia again
Ahmed Quast Offline
Banned

Threads: 5
RE: I have to nag you about stereoscopic amnesia again

Quote:To the opposition: yes, we know that you don't like 3D... why do you care if WE have it or not? We obviously LIKE IT! What's it to you if this convinces the developers to adopt this technology? You don't have to use it if you don't want to. And before anybody mentions the development time and testing for 3D... DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! If you want the feature, you want it. If you don't want the feature, you don't. Why don't we let the developers worry about the development hmmm?
That's what I state all the time. But as the "opposition" does not even understand such a simple truth those who don't are not mislabled by retard.

I could have written "those who don't know" but instead of accepting that they don't know they come along patronizing which makes it even more retarded. People who are that misguided need a strong reminder.

Quote:Why should they listen to you?
Because I give them valuable feedback.

If they wanted to include it in the next game they could mention that. But they don't say anything, which I find unreasonable.
06-10-2012, 04:09 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have to nag you about stereoscopic amnesia again - by Ahmed Quast - 06-10-2012, 04:09 AM