Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Shades Of Clarity Episode II (Custom Story)
Descented Angel Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Shades Of Clarity Episode II (Custom Story)

(07-15-2012, 09:38 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: I really liked first one, I did. But this one was a little disappointment.. for me in a good way lol.

Let me explain why?

Spoiler below!

Intro was cool little jumping and nice overall, but then really frustrated that steam pipe puzzle thingy.
I tried and tried, but now way too difficult.. so I skipped that one and teleport other area...

Later when I reached that "Huge hall" with orbs and stuff. Another really HARD puzzle man!
I tried like 30 minutes, but I don't find any making sense clues and no clue which order I put the orb pieces..

"Inn map was interesting and cool to play.. no frustrated parts here" just common sense and you can solve that puzzle.

But overall I really liked this map, story and voice acting everything fits good, mapping was average, but interesting in some way, puzzles VERY GOOD / FRUSTRATING HARD, COMPLICATED nice work man.. I looked through that "Steam puzzle hps file" and I can't still understand which order levers are meant to be..

Try to make a little easier puzzles on the next episode Smile I know you try to make hard.. and it's challenging and good, but I have to skip couple areas to finish this fairly.. shame.

Good episode.
Spoiler below!

Here you are. Replace the old hps with this one and the code is 1,6,8,12,14,16,21,23,25 for the steam puzzle. You will understand once you get there. That's a temp solution for everyone that has a problem with the steam puzzle. Well... Everyone until now... :-(
Ohh! And please follow the pipes when you complete it and tell me if that's reasonable or not. Thank you!

(This post was last modified: 07-16-2012, 09:57 AM by Descented Angel.)
07-16-2012, 09:54 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shades Of Clarity Episode II (Custom Story) - by Descented Angel - 07-16-2012, 09:54 AM