Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Nightmare While Awake Chapter 1 Demo
ironman0001 Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Nightmare While Awake Chapter 1 Demo

(09-30-2012, 03:26 PM)The chaser Wrote: This story doesn't have a decent ending. It just ends with a poofer and a wall? And, there are a lot of flickering textures. How much time have you spent in the level? For a single room I spent at last two hours. How much did you work it?

Also, this can't be even considered a demo. This is a not ended level. If you post a demo, at last post a decent finished level.

Sorry for this "bomb", but it's my way of thinking.

Spoiler below!
Actually, the walls in the corridor, why are so big? Put a lot of normal walls, it's what has to be done. The stair. There is a wall that can be seeked from the back, and I don't know if you noticed that the walls are invisible from the back. Also, if you look down, you can see the nothingness. Spend more time in level creation.
That's why it's called a demo... If alot of people like the demo, I'll make the cs longer and a better ending

(09-30-2012, 05:07 PM)Statyk Wrote: In short ironman0001. The forum in general usually does not want to see your FIRST level you have made. First stories are "suspicious" and have come out poorly 9/10 times. I suggest getting more practice and putting more love into what you create before you start posting them.
It may be my first one but i have done alot of research and alot of work on it! It took me like 3 weeks just to make this demo! i added jumpscares and even custom scary music!
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2012, 10:42 PM by ironman0001.)
09-30-2012, 10:39 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nightmare While Awake Chapter 1 Demo - by ironman0001 - 09-30-2012, 10:39 PM