Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Nightmare While Awake Chapter 1 Demo
ironman0001 Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Nightmare While Awake Chapter 1 Demo

(10-01-2012, 01:00 AM)Statyk Wrote: Dedication, thought process, and overall care for the product you put out is what is necessary. You have to learn the tools and apply them effectively. I made Oh Silent Night in 13 days. Granted, I had a good amount of free time, but none the less, it still drained me after 13 days.

You almost seem "mocking". You're telling us the bare bare minimum of the things covered in the story creation process and saying that was enough. Again, look at the feedback given by not only us. The output was seemingly not enough. Keep working on it, open your mind to other possibilities, because trust me, if you think the things you said were all that were necessary, you have no clue. It just tells me you're lazy.
If i were lazy, I would have someone else make a custom story and i take all of the credit

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnY98UrmyhstFwP82FjMX...X3xnCanUXw]
10-01-2012, 01:07 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nightmare While Awake Chapter 1 Demo - by ironman0001 - 10-01-2012, 01:07 AM