Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Nightmare While Awake Chapter 1 Demo
ironman0001 Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Nightmare While Awake Chapter 1 Demo

(10-01-2012, 06:35 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: Ironman, I hate to break it down to you, but what you're trying to do is NOT good.

Listen. If you want a jumpscare, make it so that it matches with the story of your custom story. Teleporting naked guys are the worst of scares (and that's not me talking).

If you'd listen to what people are talking about, and read their criticisms, you might get an idea about "oh, this is good, let's keep it", and "this is bad, let's change that" is.

In short, TNG's are bad. If you'd change that, the people here might be friendlier. But if you fail to understand, I can't make it more detailed.
I'm going to repeat what is said... house of creep 3 has teleporting naked guys and it's about about a guy who likes to kill... So teleporting naked guys is not relatable with that story and yet... That custom story get's all kinds of positive feedback and people play it all the time on youtube...
10-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nightmare While Awake Chapter 1 Demo - by ironman0001 - 10-01-2012, 06:37 PM