Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Castle Dorian [Full Version] [Download is now online!]
thomthom44 Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Castle Dorian [Full Version] [Download is now online!]

(11-24-2012, 12:38 AM)Alex Ros Wrote: Kinda unusual idea to ask people what do they want...
It's up to you, of course, ThomThom44, what to do. But I would not recommend to listen to people right at the beginning of the project. You have to love a story or environment or some ideas by yourself. It would sound very pathetic, but it should go from YOUR heart, not someone else. You just can't do something real emotional, impressive, if it doesn't goes directly from YOUR own mind, fantasy, imagination... well, at least, I believe so...
Anyway, once again, it's up to you what to do. To ignore is always an option...

P.S. Sorry if I got it all wrong. I mean the situation itself.
I understand, Its just that im not a profecional. Absolutly not. I see myself more like an Level disigner. I like doing it. Becouse this is how i work: Create a map, then see what story fits in it. Creating story's and scripting is just not my thing. And my english is terible too hah. I could ofcourse ask for help but with the few hours I have each day would make the others mad. The servey is just a small step for me to continue on somting based on what others like. Not realy nececary ofcourse. The story is alwayes the hard part and will never create a good one.

Thomas Castelein
11-24-2012, 12:48 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Castle Dorian [Full Version] [Download is now online!] - by thomthom44 - 11-24-2012, 12:48 AM