Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Dead Space 3 Thread - Also Co-Op Partner Recruitment Thread
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: Dead Space 3 Thread - Also Co-Op Partner Recruitment Thread

The co-op is really fun in this game. I especially liked that they added alternative viewpoints for the players playing as Issac, and Carver respectively. I really need to go finish all the co-op missions someday if I can just find someone to play with (No one seems to be playing the missions I want on quick game either).

I tried playing with Obliviator a few days back, but my internet was being racist to Canadians, and kept kicking both of us out of the lobby.

Statyk Wrote:While a lot of things about Dead Space's franchise growing due to EA's filthy ideals (like DLC already being part of the fucking game... DLC was meant for things made AFTER production and being put in later, like Halo map packs and Seasonal DLC on Killing Floor. Those I'm fine with. But when you make a game and RIGHT OFF THE RELEASE, there is DLC, that's pathetic) and how they're dumbing things down like ammo.

Also, there's another very big problem to this. As TotalBiscut himself said, some of the DLC, like the ones that increase Bot collection rates is a VERY big deal because it's EA's marketing ploy actively messing with in-game balance, and the overall gameplay experience balance wise. It's not pay-to-get-better-experience, it's pay-to-cheat.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2013, 05:24 AM by Kreekakon.)
02-28-2013, 05:20 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dead Space 3 Thread - Also Co-Op Partner Recruitment Thread - by Kreekakon - 02-28-2013, 05:20 AM