Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Screens (not the common ones)
BlackDog Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Black Screens (not the common ones)

I played it for about 30 mins, even exiting the game and then going back into it a few times, because I dont know whem I started a new game yesterday black screens never showed until I closed the game and opened it again, and it worked perfectly, muchísimas gracias, thanks a lot : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

One more thing I'd like to ask, im having a minor problem with the image splitting a lot some times, i turned on adaptative VSync in the Nvidia control panel and I also turned the Vsync on into the game, if you cant fix it I really dont care too much because I'm happy enough beeing able to play it, but if you could tell me which settings are the best, it will be cool.

In moments like this I'm thankful about being able to English xD

EDIT: Nevermind, I've fixed it with another post in the forum, disabling mouse smooth and turning on Triple Buffering

EDIT 2: Dude I think this game is trolling me, as soon as I post this and keep on playing the freakin black screens come back, could it be related to the changes I made on the Nvidia Control Panel?
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2013, 07:33 PM by BlackDog.)
02-22-2013, 07:12 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Black Screens (not the common ones) - by BlackDog - 02-21-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: Black Screens (not the common ones) - by BlackDog - 02-22-2013, 07:12 PM