Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
Penumbra: Revelations [Work In Progress]
Jdog8998 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Penumbra: Revelations [Work In Progress]

(03-15-2013, 06:46 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: There is nothing to be continued. Philips story is over.

Yeah, I can't help but agree with that. In requiem Philip had to make the choice to stay in that weird realm or kill himself to escape it. To continue the story would have to require some really good writing, and its not like the Tuurngait would just let him escape for free so the odds of making a good story out of so little are very slim. Though, I can think of one option for the story line that could possibly work, and that would be to continue the game if Phillip turns back at the end of requiem instead of joining Red, and for him to go through the door and into the shelter again, but this time to find something different I guess and somehow reach the part where he was knocked out? Wait, wasn't he killed? So that really wouldn't make much sense either. That's why he was in the place, he was dead either way.

[Image: tumblr_lvlrizSpV01r3jhpno1_400.gif]
03-15-2013, 10:13 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Penumbra: Revelations [Work In Progress] - by Jdog8998 - 03-15-2013, 10:13 AM
Penumbra Revelations Pack - by Coopsy - 10-20-2013, 05:10 PM