Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Hunger Games - video game ideas
gazidogaming Offline

Threads: 0
RE: The Hunger Games - video game ideas

(03-17-2013, 05:12 AM)Damascus Wrote: That looks pretty nifty! I have to ask, are all those landscapes in the trailer done for the game, or did you use video from another source?

Also, I will go ahead and post my ideas over there as well and stick around to chat a bit. I guess it all depends on what kind of engine you're using on whether or not all those ideas are usable or not. If it's a combat-only game it might be boring, so I'd like to see the crafting/stealth/medicine/food stuff make it in.

Those landscapes were created by some amazing artists that are selling their work and the maps included with it. Those maps will be included in the game but will be heavily modified in order to fit with the style of the game. Also after purchasing those assets I will be able to create my own maps that look as beautiful as those! Smile Right now the engine is Unity, but that may change depending on how successful the Kickstarter and IndieGoGo projects both are Smile
03-17-2013, 05:28 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
The Hunger Games - video game ideas - by Damascus - 03-15-2013, 06:06 AM
RE: The Hunger Games - video game ideas - by gazidogaming - 03-17-2013, 05:28 AM