The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Difficulties accessing the Shelf
daniellearmouth Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Difficulties accessing the Shelf

Hi!

I bought the Penumbra Collection some time ago. I played some of it, and didn't quite get to finishing it due to prior engagements.

Now, however, I have switched computers and whilst I am able to copy the installation files from the old computer to my new, the process would take too long and it would be quicker just to download them from the Shelf.

However, when I go to the Shelf, I am prompted to input an order ID. I have checked all my email accounts and text messages (it was bought via phone credit) and I cannot find anything relating to Penumbra, Frictional Games, or Esellerate.

I decided to go to the Esellerate After-Purchase Services page to see if I could recover the order ID. However, when I input any one of the emails I could have used, I get the same response - "No order history found for this address." I don't understand.

Is it because the order history clears after so long? Because I cannot find anything to do with Frictional Games, their services, their products, or anything in any of my emails or text messages.

Can someone resolve this issue for me? I don't know what's going on.

Thanks!

Daniel Learmouth
03-18-2013, 04:47 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Difficulties accessing the Shelf - by daniellearmouth - 03-18-2013, 04:47 PM