Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra: Requiem - How long?
Penumbra Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Penumbra: Requiem - How long?

Tommy Gun Wrote:i think i was about 8 hours, maily cause i was chucking tomato sauce around for a goddamn hour. the lag didnt help either.
(new question for people.)

HOw many of you did it without using youtube, walkthroughs or cheat guides? lol

It took me about 3 hours to complete it.

I didn't use any helps at all, but I feel like I sorta cheeted, becuase on some of the puzzled I solved them in different ways than everyone else did. Like the box with the key in it on level 4 I think, when I picked it up, it just kinda exploded on its own. I didn't need to use the exploding katchup.
09-01-2008, 07:05 PM
Find
Klarden Offline

Threads: 3

Just finished it. 3 hours+-20min of game time (i guess it was like 4-4.30 in real time). But i only found 4/9 artifacts (wasn't looking for them much anyway)
And since it reminds of Portal i must add that i finished Portal fasterSmile
09-01-2008, 07:38 PM
Website Find
wrath Offline

Threads: 1

(09-01-2008, 07:38 PM)HamStar Wrote: Just finished it. 3 hours+-20min of game time (i guess it was like 4-4.30 in real time). But i only found 4/9 artifacts (wasn't looking for them much anyway)
And since it reminds of Portal i must add that i finished Portal fasterSmile

I finished Requiem in 4hours. Good game, bit of a mindfuck ^_^.

Portal is a much shorter game. It seems to be roughly 2hrs for a first time playthrough, give or take 1/2hr depending on how quickly you wrap your head around portals, how focused you are on completing the puzzles, and your previous experience with mouse/keyboard and games. I can now beat it in about an hour, or less, but that's 'cause I'm nuts.
05-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Find