Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Escape from Brackenburg (Updated)
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49
RE: Escape from Brackenburg (Updated)

It seems to be pretty decent story, well made especially for a beginner. I enjoyed playing it alot. I didn't finish it, it might be because i got bored, that must be because the length and my patience, which isn't a bad thing per se, vice versa. But this far i've found some flaws i want to mention: Primitive tile of amount was left 1 on all textures, i cannot accept that, in future use smaller values like 0,3 or 0,5, anything that makes the texture look more "bigger".

Second thing: Improve your lighting, add boxlight to maps, they were too dark and covered important detail, the light gobos were sometimes off too, some winows didn't illuminate gobo at all and there were maybe too bright billboards here and there.

And to story, it was good and simple, better love story than Twilight.
No complaining expect i found some typos, which is ironical since this
review too contains typos and grammatical errors.

And on more important thing, make your enemies less annoying,
there was a moment where was this one pervert harassing me the whole level, everytime i hided, he came to look for me and when i though he left, he tricked me, he was actually humping the wall.

7 out of 10. Good but nothing that outstanding.
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2014, 04:01 PM by Red.)
03-15-2014, 03:05 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Escape from Brackenburg (Updated) - by serbusfish - 03-06-2014, 03:43 AM
RE: Escape from Brackenburg (Updated) - by Red - 03-15-2014, 12:44 PM
RE: Escape from Brackenburg (Updated) - by Red - 03-15-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Escape from Brackenburg (Updated) - by Nice - 03-15-2014, 07:43 PM