Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
sacroid Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

1) When entering the Orb Room (where Alexander is), what where your feelings toward Daniel (ie yourself), Alexander and Agrippa.

I felt bad for Daniel (or me xD) because he did bad things, he even killed people. Alexander? Just an awful man, he only cares about him, and just simply enjoys killing people and torturing them. I have no idea what he would do with the power of the orb... Agrippa was a very misterious character, but I liked him, he's, in some way: "cool", he didn't deserved what they have done to him...

2) What was the ending that you got the first time? Was this a choice?

The ending I got was the "revenge" one. Just like kastanok, I felt forced to throw the pylons down, because Alexander was simply staring at me after his speech, so I threw the pylons and got that ending.

3) How did you like the ending?

I liked it, I wasn't expecting especting an "open ending", I thought it would explain what was going to happen after (example, what was going to do Daniel or like that) But I still liked it! The game really deserved to get finished.

4) Did you get any other endings? If so, which one was your favorite? And what where your motivation for seeing more endings?

Yes, I got the bad ending where Daniel let's Alexander go to the other world and he dies. I didn't like that ending much, I prefer 100 times more the revenge one. I still need to try the Agrippa's ending. Smile

---
Thank you FG, this game was the best survival horror game ever created.

09-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by sacroid - 09-10-2010, 09:57 PM