Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
NGW Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

(09-10-2010, 07:47 PM)Thomas Wrote: Now that a many of you have completed the game, we would like to take the opportunity and ask some questions related to the Ending and the story as a whole.

Here goes:

1) When entering the Orb Room (where Alexander is), what where your feelings toward Daniel (ie yourself), Alexander and Agrippa.

My feelings had changed quite a bit over the course of the game. I was starting to question more and more if I even really liked Daniel, he had been very selfish over the course of his time in Brennenburg, going to horrible extremes just to save his own skin and then wanted revenge for being misled, wanting to wipe his own slate and conscience clean.

Alexander I actually began to feel a bit of sympathy towards, just going off the bits you get from his entries in those relic-esque things hidden through the game, but that didn't make me feel tooooo symapthetic towards him.

And Agrippa I felt could have used a bit more fleshing out. I helped him in the end..but mostly because of the reference to my favorite Lovecraft story, "Whisperer in the Darkness".

Quote:2) What was the ending that you got the first time? Was this a choice?

At first I was going to kill Alexander, started knocking over the pillars, but as I did...I stopped and thought, let him open the portal, and tossed the head in. I felt it was the right thing to do.

Quote:3) How did you like the ending?

I felt it was fitting overall, though I don't know that I think Daniel's helping Agrippa was enough to really deserve him being absolved of his crimes and spared.

Quote:4) Did you get any other endings? If so, which one was your favorite? And what where your motivation for seeing more endings?

So far I've not gotten the other endings, I do plan to actually go back and replay the game to get the other endings, rather than just reload the end sequence to get them. It gives a bit more incentive to play through the game again and take it a bit differently.

[Image: ngweyesigcopy.jpg]
09-12-2010, 03:28 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by NGW - 09-12-2010, 03:28 AM