Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
Hannibal Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

Quote:1) When entering the Orb Room (where Alexander is), what where your feelings toward Daniel (ie yourself), Alexander and Agrippa.

Alexander is all evil. He's willing to do anything to anybody to obtain what he desires, and feels no remorse.

Daniel is more evil than good, but he has a conscience.

Agrippa I'm undecided. He was good company, but I know little of him.

Quote:2) What was the ending that you got the first time? Was this a choice?

I got the ending where Alexander escapes and Daniel dies painfully.

It was an accident. I wanted to use Aggrippa's head. At first I got the "Wait for the petals to open" messages, then I missed my chance.

Quote:3) How did you like the ending?

I enjoyed hearing Daniel yell the same things his victims did as the Shadow claimed him, that there was no redemption. However, Alexander getting away and ending up in such an important position that he could make Daniel's name live on forever bothered me.

Quote:4) Did you get any other endings? If so, which one was your favorite? And what where your motivation for seeing more endings?

I tried the one where Daniel gets away. It bothers me that Daniel not only gets a second chance, but somehow he feels murdering Alexander means he deserves it after all he's done.

I tried the one where Agrippa survives. I like that he survives and that Daniel and Alexander die, but Daniel dies too quickly, and it bothers me that they say he deserves better and will get it.

My favorite is the "bad" ending where Daniel dies a slow and painful death. But I wish there were one where both Daniel and Alexander die slowly and painfully with no chance of resurrection.
(09-10-2010, 09:12 PM)Dyni Crippler Wrote:
(09-10-2010, 09:09 PM)Headhanger Wrote: I liked the ending I got, but I was half expecting the final door to Brennenburg to slam shut just before Daniel reached it, turning his victorious air of confidence and righteousness into sudden dread and hopelessness.

That would have been too cruel. Tongue

That would've been perfect. Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2010, 01:10 PM by Hannibal.)
09-27-2010, 01:02 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by Hannibal - 09-27-2010, 01:02 PM