Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
Mjarr Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

Quote:1) When entering the Orb Room (where Alexander is), what where your feelings toward Daniel (ie yourself), Alexander and Agrippa.

I was somewhat indiffrent about Daniel, as he was quite usual fellow who was eventually mislead by his own fear, while some of his decisions were quite dreadful.

I would consider Alexander sort of tragic hero with bad influence. He seems to be noble, he knows alot about diffrent things (both good and bad, sort of) and is fairly intelligent but shortly after his introduction I got the feeling he knows more than he lets you know, and I since he had dealt with it in the past he obviously had planned something for quite some time. I didn't agree with most of his actions, but for some reason he did gain some sympathy considering his somewhat unknown past (which is only hinted in the game).

Agrippa... well, he seemed like stereotypical wise old scholar, bit difficult to say anything beyond that.

Quote:2) What was the ending that you got the first time? Was this a choice?

Good ending. A friend of mine told me there's three endings which are dependant what you do at the end of the game (without spoiling). It was sort of own decision, as Agrippa's few earlier lines hinted about the whole subject. After that I just reloaded the autosave (right in the orb room) and experimented the other endings.

Quote:3) How did you like the ending?

I dropped my jaw because it was really... lame to say the least. Ok, it sort of worked as Daniel's 'poor' redemption but it was still quite lame.

Quote:4) Did you get any other endings? If so, which one was your favorite? And what where your motivation for seeing more endings?

Yes, the bad ending was also pretty lame while the 3rd ending where you push the pillars made most sense with the whole game's overall story and plot, presuming you paid more attension to those flashbacks and read the diaries and such. It still was somewhat 'off' the whole game's idea, but it was ok and so far my own favorite.

I personally would've expected far more grotesque, twisted endings rather than some of the more cliché-like ones. The 3rd ending was ok, but the two others were somewhat lame.
09-27-2010, 03:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by Mjarr - 09-27-2010, 03:16 PM