Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
Guyra Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

(09-10-2010, 07:47 PM)Thomas Wrote: 1) When entering the Orb Room (where Alexander is), what where your feelings toward Daniel (ie yourself), Alexander and Agrippa.
I experienced a small conflict in the parts before entering the Orb Room, considering the things I discovered he had done, but ultimately sympathized with him as he had been Alexander's pawn the whole time.

(09-10-2010, 07:47 PM)Thomas Wrote: 2) What was the ending that you got the first time? Was this a choice?
The first ending I got was the one letting Alexander enter the portal. The second one was the one with Alexander getting killed and Daniel escaping. And I saved the ending where you send Agrippa home for last.

(09-10-2010, 07:47 PM)Thomas Wrote: 3) How did you like the ending?
They were all good. I especially liked the one saving Agrippa and the one having Alexander killed. Perhaps saving Agrippa had the most interesting ending, though I also wondered what would become of Daniel after escaping the castle.

(09-10-2010, 07:47 PM)Thomas Wrote: 4) Did you get any other endings? If so, which one was your favorite? And what where your motivation for seeing more endings?
Already answered the first two questions above, but for the last question there: I wanted to know more. Explore all possibilities. Smile

Great game, I enjoyed it very, very much!
09-28-2010, 02:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by Guyra - 09-28-2010, 02:25 PM